Choosing a radiant heating system for your company is the correct decision for many reasons.
A liveable environment translates into psychological and physical well-being of the people who work with you, and this means greater productivity: a heating technology must therefore offer high performance.
It’s also imperative for each company to optimize spending, which means that your ideal system needs to be installed, operated and maintained with sustainable costs, both direct or indirect.
For these reasons, a heating system with radiant strips or ceiling tubes is the smartest choice for large and small-scale industrial and craft enterprises.
- Radiation is the most efficient way to transmit heat, as it always offers optimum thermal comfort, even amid difficult conditions, such as open areas near the exterior of a building or very cold environments.
- Radiant heating focuses heat in lower areas at man-height. In industrial environments, which are usually higher than dwellings, this means big savings.
- Radiant elements do not heat the air, but rather objects and people, thus reducing the start-up time and effective heating. This means that thermal comfort is more immediate
Read more about radiant heating theory.
- Given that a radiant installation does not have to heat the air or architectural elements before supplying effective heat to people, a radiant system allows for high energy conservation, with savings of up to 60%.
- Heating products and empty areas of an enterprise is a useless expense: with radiant heating, there is no longer any need to heat the entire environment. Spot heating is another option: it directs more heat toward frequented areas, and less to areas occupied by goods and machinery.
- Radiation does not create air masses that coalesce in areas where they are not needed, such as the ceiling: the absence of thermal stratification makes it possible to provide heating with lower energy expenditure.
- A radiant appliance directs heat downward and does not use hot air: this makes it possible to avoid heat losses toward exits and accumulation in areas of greatest dispersion, such as the ceiling.
- Condensation models ensure even higher efficiency and allow for tax breaks of up to 65% for restructuring.
- Radiation keeps the air cleaner compared to conventional systems because it does not produce any air convective motion that raises dust and keeps it suspended.
- An environment without thermal stratification is healthier for people because it distributes uniform heat to the body, avoiding harmful differences in temperature, such as overheated legs when underfloor heating is used.
- Radiant heat is natural, i.e. the same way as we receive it from the sun, and its reduced energy consumption make it a more sustainable choice also for the environment, on which everyone's health depends.
- Fraccaro air-conditioners are controlled by digital systems and by remote control, making it easy to manage the functions and optimize the installation with precision and the proper consumption. - A radiant system is easy to install, so it reduces the time and efforts required for commissioning, and therefore costs.
- Maintenance of radiant elements and assembled parts is easier, and this affects the day-to-day activity of the company as well as the cost side.
- Radiant appliances can be installed without fear even in extremely cold environments and without the risk of disrupting services or the need to make costly repairs.