When we return home, the need to feel welcome in a comfortable and protected place is fundamental not only for the body, but also for the positive psychological effect from thermal comfort.
For the same reason, the proper ambient temperature is fundamental in workplaces, especially such sedentary environments as offices, or public gathering places such as shops, restaurants, etc.
Regardless of whether heating or cooling is required, the air-conditioner that we choose is as important as the quality of life we desire to have, or the success we aim to achieve in our business.
A Fraccaro radiant appliance can meet all of these needs, offering high thermal performance and healthier ambient conditions for people.
- The heat transmitted from radiant elements is similar to the effect of a small sun: it creates a feeling of greater well-being for optimum comfort.
- By directing heat in any direction, a radiant appliance concentrates heat only in frequented areas of an environment, i.e. at man-height.
- Radiant technology does not cause the air to overheat. In this case, the system is activated within a very short time, so the feeling of warmth on the body is almost instantaneous.
- Through smart energy treatment, which involves concentrating the effects only where they are needed, a radiant system makes it possible to save up to 40% on an energy bill.
- Since there is no stratification of hot air, which tends to coalesce in an area where it is not needed - usually in the upper parts of a room - there is a reduction of wasted energy that is usually spent on heating parts of a building that are not used.
- By avoiding air stratification, it is also possible to eliminate concentration of heat in higher areas where there is also usually greater heat dissipation. The net effect is less waste of energy and money.
- Convective motion generated by other technologies raises dust and harmful particles that create a number of different respiratory ailments. Conversely, a radiant system ensures that our family and employees breathe in cleaner and healthier air.
- In addition, the air of environments heated with radiant technology tends to be fresher in terms of perceived comfort, compared to a conventional environment. More fresh air and less dry air means better health and fewer disturbances.
- The stratification of heat in high or low areas, as in the case of underfloor heating, acts as a stress factor for the body, which needs to have quite a uniform temperature to enjoy comfort and to prevent illnesses, such as circulatory disorders, for example.
- The lack of air motion, whether convective or from ventilation, makes it possible for radiant systems to operate in total silence, making living and working areas more liveable.
- Even though innovative in its application, the principle of radiation is totally natural, the same way as sunning yourself or warming yourself by the fire. This is a sense of well-being that our body recognizes as compatible and perfectly healthy.
- Due to the simplicity of its components and reduced energy consumption, radiant appliances are the most environmentally friendly solution for heating or cooling a building.
- By means of digital control, it is possible to plan and rationalize consumption, even managing units by remote control so that the system is up and running when you return home, to the office or the factory, with the option of activating or deactivating it even when you are away from the premises.
- Radiant units are distinguished by the simplicity of their components and therefore of installation, as they reduce the cost, time frame and difficulties in the commissioning process.
- Likewise, the maintenance of radiant facilities is reduced to a minimum, with lower maintenance costs and wasted time.
Read more about radiant heating here.