DEFENDER industrial air curtains
When doors are opened, a large amount of cold air enters buildings with heating equipment.
This causes a number of different problems, including considerable waste of energy caused by a decrease in temperature inside working areas as well as adverse effects on workers’ health (cold-induced diseases).
Fraccaro’s 40-year experience in energy saving heating equipment is the basis for the development of DEFENDER air curtains, which help to solve all problems caused by frequently opened doors in buildings where heating or cooling equipment is installed.
Advantages of DEFENDER air curtains
Saving: no heat loss due to open doors, average 38% energy savings.
Hygiene: a solution particularly appreciated in the food sector, since it prevents insects from entering.
Safety: it does not disrupt loading and unloading operations, movement of people, or operating facilities.
New air curtains DEFENDER dee benefits:
- Eliminates heat loss outside when doors are opened
- Prevents heat from escaping and wasting energy by avoiding sudden changes in temperature
- that have an adverse effect on people’s health
- Air in the upper part of an environment (already hot) is used,
- and displaced downward
- 230 VAC single-phase 3-speed electric motor
- Wide range of models, versions, accessories, and solutions:
– BA-E: only air versions
– BA-E: only air versions with electrical resistance (230/400 VAC)
– ATR-BAR: versions with water battery
- Adjustable bracket allowing for a variety of inclinations depending on door features
- Doors of any size can be equipped by combining a number of different units.